• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

NDM

NDM

• Admin
  • 2,453 posts
  • Car: Mazda 626 V6 2.5L 1999

reviews_and_how_tos_competition2.png

Since we had such an excellent turnout for this competition the first time around, with over 15 entries, were going to be running a 2nd How To Guides/Tutorials and Review Competition, back to back with the first one! Except this time each entrant will get a flat cash prize of $5.00 USD per how to via paypal. And at the end we will be giving away raffle style (4) Grand Prizes of $25.00 USD via electronic giftcard to RockAuto.com.

**UPdate since we didn't generate enough interest in this competition we will only be giving 5.00 per entry, no grand prizes, Sorry everyone.**

On November 2, 2012, we will be giving away $5.00 USD in gift-cards each and every entrant!

Each qualified entry will directly result in a $5.00 cash prize via paypal. For the grand prize this will work basically like a raffle you get one entry for every quality review or how to guide you write. Giftcards will be for any online store of your choice (as long as we can buy electronic gift-cards for them).

Rules:
  • The Tutorial or review must either be posted as a new thread in either the: Reviews Section or the Tutorials & How To Guides Section
  • Each How To Guide/Review must have a minimum of 3 pictures (Even if you make a youtube video you must provide still shot images with text to help people / google find it)
  • It must be unique to Mazda626.net (sorry no copy-pasta here!)
  • It must provide useful information (no how to tie my shoes DIY's)
  • To get an entry you should respond to this thread with a link to the review/how to article.
  • The Article/Guide must be written/posted between August 2nd and November 2, 2012.
  • All Moderators and Admins can enter (except NDM)
This Competition is officially sponsored by
RockAuto.gif

NDM

NDM

• Admin
  • 2,453 posts
Bumping competition #2

PrinceValorum

PrinceValorum

Veteran

• 6,912 posts
  • Car: 06 MS6 GT, 03 P5 KLZE swap (ish)
Awesome, I hope this one turns out even better than the last!

Quezz5

Quezz5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Car: 1989 626 2.2N 5sp
Im going to have to find a camera and enter. I wanted to do the first but, ran out of time before i got a camera. Btw, thanks RockAuto.com for the sponsoring! Its so exciting

XeNoMoRpH

XeNoMoRpH

Mazda 626.net

• Admin
  • 5,517 posts
  • Car: 1988 626 GT ----- 1995 MX-6 LS
Not a great start if I must say so myself.

Zepticon

Zepticon

• 2,245 posts
  • Car: Mazda 626 GT 2.5 KL31, Mazda RX-7 FD 13B-REW
it needs more PR! :)

FADE26

FADE26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts
  • Car: 1995 Mazda 626 2.0 5-speed manual ; 1994 Kia Pride CD5 1.1 manual ; 2012 Mitsubishi Grandis 2.4L Auto ; 2005 Nissan Sentra GX 1.8L A/T
:lol: can i join? thinking of doing something,...

XeNoMoRpH

XeNoMoRpH

Mazda 626.net

• Admin
  • 5,517 posts
  • Car: 1988 626 GT ----- 1995 MX-6 LS
Of course. You better get to it though because with the lack of activity, we are going to have to do something.

FADE26

FADE26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts
  • Car: 1995 Mazda 626 2.0 5-speed manual ; 1994 Kia Pride CD5 1.1 manual ; 2012 Mitsubishi Grandis 2.4L Auto ; 2005 Nissan Sentra GX 1.8L A/T

Of course. You better get to it though because with the lack of activity, we are going to have to do something.

yokaishimashta!! :frantics: xeno sempai!

Tiberianx

Tiberianx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • Car: 1996 Mazda626 ES V6 2.5L Auto, 2012 Nissan Rogue S I4 2.5L CVT
Would it help if I give a tutorial on how to change front brake pads and rotors!? :hyper:

I just received my parts this night thanks to the giftcard NDM gave me last competition. I had to change the front brakes also on a Mazda MPV, found that it had a stuck caliper piston on the passenger side and it's chewing up that rotor really bad.

GT_FE3

GT_FE3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Car: panther black 1989 GD Hatch 5 speed fe3n
I will enter this one after I get my scooter running.

NDM

NDM

• Admin
  • 2,453 posts
**UPdate since we didn't generate enough interest in this competition we will only be giving 5.00 per entry, no grand prizes, Sorry everyone.**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users