zuk

zuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Car: 98 626 2.0L auto
hello
i really need some help here .
can some one sand me file or link with electric diagram of mazda 626 sedan 2.0L 98'th year ?

thank you very much

djdevon3

djdevon3

Veteran

• 14,607 posts
  • Car: 1995 626 LX 2.0L Manual Swap
Have you tried picking up a Haynes manual? There are a ton of wiring diagrams in the back. About 20 pages of wiring diagrams.

zuk

zuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Car: 98 626 2.0L auto
hmm i dont know wher i can find 1 ... :(

djdevon3

djdevon3

Veteran

• 14,607 posts
  • Car: 1995 626 LX 2.0L Manual Swap
There are currently plenty available on eBay. Your local auto parts store might carry them as well. I saw an 89-92 manual in my local parts store just yesterday. Napa, AutoZone, Advance, PepBoys, etc... If they don't have them in stock they can also get them for you if you don't want to go the ebay route but they cost about the same anyway.

Or if you prefer you can order one directly from Haynes.

Haynes manuals make for excellent bathroom and/or bedtime reading material. They also make great Christmas presents for anyone you know who is into DIY stuff.

Tranquility

Tranquility

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Car: 1997 626
Hi Zuk,

There are some electrical diagrams available on autozone.com. You have to register first (free) and you will get some email :rolleyes: Then after signing in, select your vehicle and then from the home page select Repair Info. It is sometimes a little confusing, but the information is there on the left bottom under wiring diagrams. The quality of the diagrams is a little iffy until you save them as an image, enlarge and print to have a hard copy. They seem the be the same ones Haynes carries??? Anyhow, it is a start. Good Luck

PS: What are you troubleshooting????

hello
i really need some help here .
can some one sand me file or link with electric diagram of mazda 626 sedan 2.0L 98'th year ?

thank you very much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users