• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Unholy_confessions

Unholy_confessions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Car: 2000 mazda 626 2.0L 4cyclinder auto
hey well um my 626 is all stock and ive beat the crap out of a chevy 1500, an escalade and a couple tuners....hell i beat this guy who had an late model s10 and i dunno what he had under the hood but it was modded that much i know and i totally spanked him...goes to show you the car is only as good as the driver. but i will admit i have had my ass handed to me a few times but its all in fun

PrinceValorum

PrinceValorum

Veteran

• 6,952 posts
  • Car: 06 MS6 GT, 03 P5 KLZE swap (ish)
No offense, but the car is only as good as the driver, all you have to do is put your right foot down in an auto. I would have to see you beat that Escalade to believe it. It's faster than the V6 manual 626. There's no way your stock auto 2.0 runs a 15.6 in the quarter like the Escalade does.

Leev

Leev

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,059 posts
  • Car: 89' 626 5 door GT - ATX to MTX

all you have to do is put your right foot down in an auto.

:rolleyes: :lol:

if ur within 100 miles of me..id like to meet up lol

Wireless

Wireless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Car: 2000 Mazda 626, I4 2.0L, Auto
he's not lying, my car's beaten an escalade, and a stock silverado with the 5.3.. and I'm in an auto 4cyl, it's not the quickest but it's a lot quicker than other cars..

:|
i beat a modded saturn SL2, lol, he had a FART CAN! XD

Unholy_confessions

Unholy_confessions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
it wasnt a real race i was just drivin around and he got all butthurt when i passed him so he desided to move faster but hey he almost did beat me ALMOST :P and yes i did, ive never actually raced for reals it was always for shits and giggles and then some ppl would just get butthurt when id fly by them.....believe me or not...and yes a car is only as good as the driver....if the driver doesnt know how to handle it then it will never know its full potential plz i know what im talking about anyways if u wanna real race....let me get my r-type

Unholy_confessions

Unholy_confessions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

he's not lying, my car's beaten an escalade, and a stock silverado with the 5.3.. and I'm in an auto 4cyl, it's not the quickest but it's a lot quicker than other cars..

:|
i beat a modded saturn SL2, lol, he had a FART CAN! XD

TY i know wtf im talking about....and trust me i wouldnt post it if it wasnt true...

Unholy_confessions

Unholy_confessions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

all you have to do is put your right foot down in an auto.

:rolleyes: :lol:

if ur within 100 miles of me..id like to meet up lol

lol well let me see.....riverside i am at til next weekend then i'll be in NM for a couple days then its back to LA

MonoxideChild

MonoxideChild

Veteran

• 6,599 posts
  • Car: you name it, i own it...
that would be a good run. 2.2 sohc n/a, vs 2.0 dohc n/a. id still have to give it to the sohc just cause he's a manual.

PrinceValorum

PrinceValorum

Veteran

• 6,952 posts
If you know what you're talking about, then you would know that that isn't 'racing.' Passing someone on the highway just means that you are traveling faster than they are. I passed a Z3 the other day, but I wouldn't say I beat him because he was just cruising.

Leev

Leev

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,059 posts
  • Car: 89' 626 5 door GT - ATX to MTX

lol well let me see.....riverside i am at til next weekend then i'll be in NM for a couple days then its back to LA

i can do riverside...and possibly LA, it all depends on if i can get gas.

if ur that close ill beg for gas at the corner. http://www.mazda626....tyle_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

u got a aim or email so we can set this up if ur into it.

XeNoMoRpH

XeNoMoRpH

Mazda 626.net

• Admin
  • 5,593 posts
  • Car: 1988 626 GT ----- 1995 MX-6 LS

If you know what you're talking about, then you would know that that isn't 'racing.' Passing someone on the highway just means that you are traveling faster than they are. I passed a Z3 the other day, but I wouldn't say I beat him because he was just cruising.

I'd like to think I beat an Aston Martin DBS and Nissan GT-R with the "passing is racing" logic http://www.mazda626....tyle_emoticons/default/smile.gif

PrinceValorum

PrinceValorum

Veteran

• 6,952 posts

I'd like to think I beat an Aston Martin DBS and Nissan GT-R with the "passing is racing" logic http://www.mazda626....tyle_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Haha, it's all a matter of perspective, huh? :lol:

Unholy_confessions

Unholy_confessions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
ok well i was going to upload pics of my car but apparently they are too big.....and im not too sure on how to do it any other way so if anyone has any ideas let me know

Unholy_confessions

Unholy_confessions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
oh wait nvm got it lol im such a noob sometimes i swear1024091057b.jpg 1024091057.jpg

ababmxking

ababmxking

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Car: Turbo 1991 Mazda 626 DX 2.2 manual
if the whole passing is racing then hell, ive beaten a sti, a supra with a LOUD A$$ BOV, ive beat a couple cops :blink: a 300zx TT, a 9 sec nova :blink: and a 12 sec crx :blink: i guess these things can fly with the right imagination lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users